Lose Weight Safely

Many of you asked us to review the 2 products below. Thanks to all the companies for sending us free samples for testing their product. But the products which reviewed are the best among other 47 products. We have reviewed most famous products in the market. Click to read about them:

1. Acai Berry Review (#1 product)
2. Hoodia Review


Never ever buy health & weight lose products that you don't know anything about. Let experts help you to choose the best products that have no side effect and actually works. We have reviewed and rated best products in the market. Please read them and select the one which suits your need.

What is considered a good metabolic rate?

To understand what is considered a good metabolic rate, we need to understand what is metabolism in the context of diet and weight loss. Metabolism is the name of a complex biochemical process by which the body turns food into energy, as well as for the body repairs. It also stores fat to be used in the future. The rate of metabolism is important in the sense that if we have a faster metabolism, we are able to burn calories more efficiently and less storage amount of fat.

When the rate of metabolism is slow, we also burn calories slowly and tend to store more calories as fat. So, to put it very simply, the metabolic rate is the efficiency with which our organization can perform these basic metabolic we stay healthy and in shape.

The metabolic rate of our body is the amount that we need to burn calories to allow the body to function optimally and maintain our organs and tissues in good condition. Normally, it takes up 60% of our caloric intake. Thus, when someone is very heavy, it will need more calories to fuel his body. What happens with the other 40% of the calories we consume? It is used to generate the extra energy we need to carry out other activities - depending on the type of physical activity should be our body every day.

Although there are several factors that determine our metabolic rate, as genetic factors, age, sex, level of activity, muscle to fat and the ratio of our eating habits, the bottom line to keep a good metabolic rate is to do regular exercise such as The more exercise you do, the greater will be your metabolic rate.

As mentioned above, metabolism is a series of complex biochemical reactions. In carrying out these functions properly, the body needs enough vitamins and nutrients. The best way to provide good nutrition for proper metabolism is to follow a balanced diet.

So how can you increase your metabolic rate and become more healthy? It is important to remember that different weight loss pills and supplements you can just to get the right metabolic rate. Metabolic rates can be calculated based on the size, weight and other factors. The first step to finding the right metabolic rate is, how many calories you will need all of your plan daily energy expenditure. This is also called the TDEE (total daily energy expenditure).

This is the total number of calories per day, including the number of calories you burn during physical activity. It is also known by another name: "maintenance". Thus, knowing your TDEE gives you a starting point from which you can begin to make adjustments in your diet, as well as calorie expenditure, or your plan for the year.

According to exercise physiologists William McArdle, Frank Katch, the average level of maintenance for women in the United States is 2000-2100 calories per day and the average for men is 2700-2900 per day. However, these are only averages and individual levels can vary considerably for athletes or even people very active.

Harris-Benedict equation is the way people have been calculating their Basal Metabolic Rate since 1919. Although opinions differ as to its accuracy, we must take into account many factors if you were to find it more accurately, as the level of activity, genetics, etc.

Calculating your BMR:

Women: BMR = 655 + (4.35 x weight in pounds) + (4.7 x height in inches) - (4.7 x age in years)

Men: BMR = 66 + (6.23 x weight in pounds) + (12.7 x height in inches) - (6.8 x age in years)

If you calculated this figure, then you know how many 'energy your body needs to perform certain basic functions for you to survive.