As they work together to build cell tissues for growth and repair in the phase of anabolism, and destroy or degrade complex substances in simple compound assimilation of a good phase of catabolism, they contribute to the process of distribution of nutrients that are absorbed into the blood After being digested.
metabolic rate is the amount of energy or calories than the body uses every day - even when you are at rest to maintain vital body processes. The rate at which the body burns energy during physical activity and the rate at which the body expenditure of energy to digest the food that you take are two very important factors that determine the total amount of your metabolic rate .
Thus, to improve the efficiency of your metabolic rate, it is important to pay attention not only to physical activity you do, but also the food that you take every day.
If there are many exercises like weight lifting, strength or physical strength of the training and other activities that stimulate metabolism, there are also foods that do the same work.
Here are some tips on the right food and eating habits to stimulate the metabolism:
• According to many experts, one of the proven ways to boost metabolism is always have breakfast, and every day. During the night, when we are at rest, metabolism slows. If the body does not get enough nutrients, it starts to function effectively and less likely to store more fat during these periods of not having enough nutrition.
• Eat six small meals a day to keep your metabolic rate high all the time.
• Avoid eating late at night because your metabolic rate decreases in the evening.
• Eat fewer foods rich in fat.
• Eat more vegetables and lean meat to stimulate the metabolism.
• More fiber and reducing sugar, alcohol and caffeine.
• Stop smoking.
• Eating fish, dark green vegetables, fruits (such as blueberries, tomatoes and blueberries), 100% whole grain, and the consumption of at least 8 glasses of water . Not only are they good to increase your metabolic rate, they are excellent for weight loss too.
• Eating chili and other hot spices, as they are considered to raise the metabolic rate, resulting in an increase in heart rate for a maximum of 3 to 4 hours
• While diets high-protein are closely related to the loss of calcium in bones, it does encourage consumption of foods rich in saturated fats and cholesterol, it is also a fact that the protein helps burn more calories. No less than 25 percent of calories can be burned during the digestion process when your protein intake is high.
The crucial point to remember is that any excess carbohydrates you eat will be converted to storage. Of course, this is true for all the fat you eat as well. If you exercise regularly and eat the right type of food, you are then able to burn stored fat, and increase your metabolism.